WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two types of information – personal information and anonymous information. From time to time, we may use personal and anonymous information to create a third type of information, aggregate information. The definition of each are as follows:
Personal information means information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) a particular individual, such as the individual’s name, postal address, email address, social networking website account name and telephone number. When anonymous information is directly or indirectly associated with personal information, the resulting information also is treated as personal information.
Anonymous information means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, an individual guest.
Aggregate information means information about groups or categories of guests, which does not identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual guest.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USAGE
Any of the information we collect from you via user-submitted forms or registration may be used in connection with contests, promotions, advertisements, inquiries, surveys, newsletters, e-news and/or other site features.
The legal basis for our processing of your personal information is that it is necessary for the performance and fulfilment of the contract between us and to provide you with our services. We will also process, transfer, disclose and preserve Personal Information when you have opted in, or when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary.
2. Anonymous Information. Even if you don’t submit information to us through registration or form, when you visit our website, we may collect certain information about you.
Collection of anonymous information happens through a variety of technologies, such as cookies, Flash cookies, pixels, tags, software development kits, application program interfaces, and Web beacons, including when you visit our site using one or more devices, whether or not you are logged in or registered.
- Tracking Tags. Tracking tags are invisible graphics embedded into a webpage that are programmed to collect non-personal information about your use of our website. Like cookies, tracking tags provide overall usage patterns for our website that we use for analysis and to provide personalized services and advertising content.
- Server activity and analytics tracking. The information collected may include among other data: your IP address, your registered domain or home server, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited, number of clicks, software crash reports, type of browser used, session identification number, search terms, search results, access times and referring website’s address. We use such data in the aggregate to run internal analyses to improve your experience on our website.
- Advertising and third parties. Advertisers and third parties also may collect information about your activity on our website, on devices associated with you, and on third-party sites and applications using tracking technologies. Tracking data collected by these advertisers and third parties is used to decide which ads you see both on our sites and applications and on third-party sites and applications. These outside suppliers, agents and vendors have access to your personal information only as needed to perform their functions.
OPTING OUT OR MODIFYING INFORMATION
Users can use the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service. Users can use the same options to modify their information previously provided or inquire about the information we have collected.
- Send email to: [email protected]
- Send mail to the following postal address:
- 1431 Broadway, 12th Floor
- New York, NY 10018
- ATTN: Privacy Officer
- Users can call the following telephone number: 212-736-3200
Users can opt-out of receiving future newsletters or emails from us by selecting the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our newsletter.
We are not responsible for removing your information from the lists of any third party who has previously been provided with your information or is collecting your information through their cookies.
You have the right to withdraw your consent for our processing of your Personal Information by contacting us at [email protected].
ADVERTISEMENT OPT-OUT, DO NOT TRACK & BROWSER SETTINGS
Advertisement Opt-out. You may choose not to receive targeted advertising from many ad networks and partners, data exchanges, and marketing analytics and other digital advertising and marketing service providers. You may also be able to choose to control targeted advertising on other websites and platforms that you visit by using the settings and controls on your devices (for example, by re-setting your mobile device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads). To opt out and get more information, click here.
If you wish at any time to opt-out of the collection of information by these advertising companies, please contact us at [email protected].
Browser Cookie Settings. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- CHROME: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- FIREFOX: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- OPERA: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies
- INTERNET EXPLORER: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- SAFARI: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- EDGE: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites and you may not be able to use all the features on our website.
FOR WHOM IS THIS SITE INTENDED?
This website’s products and services are directed at an adult market, and therefore this website is intended for use by adults only. No information should be submitted to or posted on this website by users under 13 years of age without the consent of their parent or guardian.
Users that this website knows to be under the age of 13 are hereby required to provide the email address of their parent or guardian to [email protected] so that this website may alert the parent or guardian of their child’s use of this website. The parent or guardian must consent to this website’s collection of their child’s personal information. A known child user will be restricted from providing personal information until such consent is received. No information collected from users known to be under age 13 will be used for any marketing or promotional purposes outside this website.
As of January 1 2020, California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their personal information is shared with third-parties or affiliated companies for direct marketing purposes.
California residents may also take advantage of the following rights:
You may request, up to two times each year, that we disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which your personal information is collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information, the categories of personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose, any categories of personal information about you that we sold, the categories of third-parties with whom we have shared your personal information, and the business or commercial purpose for selling your personal information, if applicable.
You may request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from or about you. There may be some reasons we will not be able to fully address your deletion request, such to protect against fraudulent and illegal activity, to exercise our rights, or to comply with a legal obligation. Please see the OPTING OUT OR MODIFYING INFORMATION section above to access, update, and remove your information.
To take advantage of your disclosure and deletion rights, please contact us via the options listed in the OPTING OUT OR MODIFYING INFORMATION section above. We may need to verify your identity to enable us to process your request. We value your privacy and will not discriminate in response to your exercise of privacy rights. We will respond to your request within 45 days of receipt of your request, after proper verification, unless we need additional time, in which case we will let you know.
We are committed to full compliance with all EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). If you have questions about our approach to these regulations, please email us at [email protected].
Privacy Representative. ARTHOUSE is the data controller of personal information we collect, however, in accordance with applicable data privacy law, we have appointed a representative.
The contact details of our representative are:
- 1431 Broadway, 12th Floor
- New York, NY 10018
- Attn: Privacy Officer
ARTHOUSE’s role in this respect is limited solely to being a contact point for questions on data protection from European residents and data protection supervisory authorities.
Your rights under GDPR. You have certain rights regarding your personal data.
Your rights with respect to your own personal data include the following:
- The right to request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to request to correct your personal data if it is inaccurate. You may also supplement any incomplete personal data we have, taking into account the purposes of the processing.
- The right to request deletion of your personal data if:
- your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we collected or processed them; or
- you withdraw your consent if the processing of your personal data is based on consent and no other legal ground exists; or
- you object to the processing of your personal data and we do not have an overriding legitimate ground for processing; or
- your personal data is unlawfully processed; or
- your personal data must be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data. We will comply with your request, unless we have a compelling overriding legitimate interest for processing or we need to continue processing your personal data to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data, if:
- the accuracy of your personal data is contested by you, for the period in which we have to verify the accuracy of the personal data; or
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of your personal data and request restriction; or
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but your personal data is required by you for legal claims; or
- you have objected to the processing, for the period in which we have to verify overriding legitimate grounds.
- The right to data portability. You may request that we send this personal data to a third-party, where feasible. You only have this right if it relates to personal data you have provided to us where the processing is based on consent or necessity for the performance of a contract between you and us, and the processing is conducted by automated means.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights described in this Statement). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. In an effort to speed up our response, we may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request.
Information Uses. We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to.
Pursuant to GDPR, we will use your personal data in one or more of the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third-party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- With your consent
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
DO WE SELL OR DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell information to outside parties.
On occasion, we may share your information in connection with other productions, cultural institutions and/or live events as well as with third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, serving advertisements, or servicing you. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
THIRD PARTY LINKS & CONTENT
COME FROM AWAY is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible to users with disabilities. We strive to meet W3C’s WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA criteria.
All existing web content published prior to the last reviewed date of this policy will either be archived or modified to conform to at least WCAG 2.1 Level A success criteria. Web content that has been archived is not subject to the standards referenced in this policy.
Should a user find that a page or piece of content is not accessible to them, a specific request for access may be made to the contact email below. That information or content will be made available in a suitable format within 10 business days. Where it is not technically possible to make the content available, a suitable alternative will be agreed upon with the individual.
Elements of COME FROM AWAY's websites may include web content syndicated from other providers. For example, a social media stream. COME FROM AWAY is not responsible for such content, but when considering a syndication service for inclusion in any of COME FROM AWAY's websites, any service review will include an evaluation of the accessibility of the service to see if more accessible services exist.
We welcome any feedback on how we might improve accessibility for our users. If you have any suggestions or wish to report any issues, please email [email protected].
This policy shall be reviewed at least once a year by the Accessibility Coordinator.
Last reviewed: 01-01-2020
To post the badge on Instagram, please save this photo to your device and share from the Instagram app.
To post the badge on Facebook, please save this photo to your device and share to Facebook.
Once you've accepted the challenge, please save this photo to your device and share to your Instagram story. Make sure to tag your friends to spread the challenge far and wide!
BOOK IN ADVANCE
Availability tends to decrease closer to the actual performance date.
UPGRADE TO PREMIUM
Premium seats are the best seats in the house, and may still be available when general tickets are not. Buy Premium tickets HERE.
CHAT WITH US
Open our interactive chat window to ask questions about ticketing, learn more about the show and our true story, and more!
A limited number of $58 rush tickets will be available for both performances on Saturday 10/1. Rush tickets are not available for our final performance on Sunday 10/2. To purchase, visit the Gerald Schoenfeld box office when it opens 10 AM (12 PM on Sundays) for that day’s performance only. Limit two per person, subject to availability. Cash & credit cards are accepted.
STANDING ROOM TICKETS
$50 Standing Room tickets will be available at the Gerald Schoenfeld box office for both performances on Saturday 10/2 and our final performance on Sunday 10/2.
Broadway performances of COME FROM AWAY will resume on Friday, January 7 2022 at the Schoenfeld Theatre.
With special thanks to our remarkable company, onstage and off, it is because of your talents, dedication, compassion & community that we will continue to welcome audiences to The Rock.
We are here because of you!