WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two types of information – personal information and anonymous information. From time to time, we may use personal and anonymous information to create a third type of information, aggregate information. The definition of each are as follows:
Personal information means information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) a particular individual, such as the individual’s name, postal address, email address, and telephone number. When anonymous information is directly or indirectly associated with personal information, the resulting information also is treated as personal information.
Anonymous information means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, an individual guest.
Aggregate information means information about groups or categories of guests, which does not identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual guest.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USAGE
Any of the information we collect from you via user-submitted forms or registration may be used in connection with contests, promotions, advertisements, inquiries, surveys, newsletters, e-news and/or other site features.
If you wish to manage, edit or delete any information we have collected, please email us at [email protected]
2. Anonymous Information. Even if you don’t submit information to us through registration or form, when you visit our website, we may collect certain information about you.
Collection of anonymous information happens through a variety of technologies, such as cookies, Flash cookies, pixels, tags, software development kits, application program interfaces, and Web beacons, including when you visit our site using one or more devices, whether or not you are logged in or registered.
- Tracking Tags. Tracking tags are invisible graphics embedded into a webpage that are programmed to collect non-personal information about your use of our website. Like cookies, tracking tags provide overall usage patterns for our website that we use for analysis and to provide personalized services and advertising content.
- Server activity and analytics tracking. The information collected may include among other data: your IP address, your registered domain or home server, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited, number of clicks, software crash reports, type of browser used, session identification number, search terms, search results, access times and referring website’s address. We use such data in the aggregate to run internal analyses to improve your experience on our website.
- Advertising and third parties. Advertisers and third parties also may collect information about your activity on our website, on devices associated with you, and on third-party sites and applications using tracking technologies. Tracking data collected by these advertisers and third parties is used to decide which ads you see both on our sites and applications and on third-party sites and applications.
If you wish to receive a list of our third-party partners who may be collecting anonymous information, please email us at [email protected]
DATA MANAGEMENT/REMOVAL, OPTING OUT, BROWSER SETTINGS & MORE
Personal information. We provide users the option to change or remove their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service. If you wish to opt-out of receiving emails from us, click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email. If you wish to change your information or have it deleted, please email [email protected]
Advertisement Opt-out. You may choose not to receive targeted advertising from many ad networks and partners, data exchanges, and marketing analytics and other digital advertising and marketing service providers. You may also be able to choose to control targeted advertising on other websites and platforms that you visit. In addition, you may also choose to control targeted advertising you receive within applications by using the settings and controls on your devices (for example, by re-setting your mobile device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads). To opt out and get more information, click here.
Browser Cookie Settings. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- CHROME: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- FIREFOX: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- OPERA: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies
- INTERNET EXPLORER: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- SAFARI: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- EDGE: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites and you not be able to use all the features on our website.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
On occasion, we may share your information in connection with other productions, cultural institutions and/or live events as well as with third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We value your privacy and have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. You can request information about whether we have disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us at [email protected]
EU GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
We are committed to full compliance with all EU General Data Protection Regulations. If you have questions about our approach to these regulations, please email us at [email protected]