- Stand With & Support Ukraine
- Organization suggestions from COME FROM AWAY writers, Irene Sankoff & David Hein — please click on a link to learn more:
- International Rescue Committee • UNICEF • American Red Cross • Save the Children • World Central Kitchen • UNHCR • Oxfam • Doctors Without Borders • Canadian Ukraine Foundation • SPCA
- There are so many other organizations & things that need to be done, so, please consider supporting in whatever way you can.
20 years ago, the world learned a poignant lesson in compassion, generosity and finding the light in the darkest of places. Inspired by the Newfoundlanders who opened their hearts, arms, and homes without a second thought, we strive to remember, and in their honor, act with the same extraordinary kindness.
This year we will honor what was lost & we will commemorate what we found. We will come together to spread love, appreciation, understanding and kindness to all who come from away.
- The Loukoumi Make A Difference Foundation
- Come From Away is proud to continue its partnership with The Loukoumi Make A Difference Foundation through its GOOD DEED OF THE MONTH initiative.
- Loukoumi envisions a future in which all children have the opportunity to make a difference in their lives and the lives of others by paying forward their talents through community service projects that mean something to them – all while having fun in the process.
- Day of Service
- As we do each year, Come From Away joined 911DayofService.org in their ongoing mission to transform the anniversary of 9/11 into a worldwide day of unity and doing good, and to encourage millions of people to remember and pay tribute through good deeds.
- “Prayer” Livestream Performance
The Broadway company performed “Prayer” at the NYC meal packing event on September 11, 2021.
- Click here to learn more about Day of Service volunteer opportunities in your area.
- UNTOLD STORIES
- The kindness shown in Newfoundland in 2001 spans much further than just the remarkable true stories told in Come From Away.
- This untold Come From Away story comes from Sheldon Kirby — filmed live at Gander International Airport on September 10, 2021.
- This untold story comes from Karen Voskanian, filmed live at Gander International Airport on September 10, 2021.
- This untold Come From Away story comes from Dawn Baker — filmed live at Gander International Airport on September 10, 2021.
- Have a story to share? Click here to get in touch with us.
- PAY IT FORWARD
- Join Kevin T’s ripple effect by performing 3 acts of kindness in and around your community. Then, pay it forward by inspiring others to do the same. Join Kevin’s mission to reach 20,000 good deeds in honor of the 20th anniversary.
- American Red Cross
- Every eight minutes, the American Red Cross responds to a disaster — the vast majority of them home fires. While each fire is different, they often leave families on curbs, sometimes without shoes or coats, watching their homes burn. The Red Cross has been helping these families for more than 50 years.
- Learn more about the American Red Cross Home Fire Campaign here. Support the Red Cross. You can donate, volunteer, or give blood.
- The Conscious Kid
- The Conscious Kid is an Education, Research And Policy Organization that supports families and educators in taking action to disrupt racism, inequity and Bias. Among their many programs, they have curated a Black History Month reading list by Black authors for kids. Check out the book list here.
- For a full list of the services they offer, please click here.
- Gander SPCA
- Come From Away has taught us the importance of caring for all — including animals! We want to empower you to support the Gander SPCA, or your local animal shelter, in whatever way you can!
Bonnie Harris and Petrina Bromley (Bonnie & Others on Broadway) at the Gander SPCA, October 2016
- Send a personal letter this Holiday Season with Come From Away x Felt
- Warm the hearts and homes of your loved ones or someone you haven't connected with in a while, and spread holiday cheer and end of year warm wishes their way. Spread love or say thank you. Tell someone you care or celebrate a special occasion. Send a personal message with a real, handwritten card that's sealed, stamped and mailed — all from your phone.
- Send a card today.
- Blue Star Families
- Sign the Thank You card for Veterans
For our November initiative we look to honor and thank the men and women of the military for their services. Come From Away continues its partnership with Blue Star Families, the nation's largest grass-roots military family support organization, with a mission to support military families to improve military readiness. Its distinctive approach builds stronger communities around military families through knowledge and programs that address the unique needs of those who serve.
- Blue Star Families’ nationally recognized surveys and analysis give military families an important voice that informs policymakers and its military family programs. It uses the power of its collective resources and cross-sector collaborations to make a difference in the lives of hundreds of thousands of members of military families to strengthen the troops, their families, and our nation as a whole.
- There is no better time than Veterans Day to recognize that our freedom isn’t guaranteed. It’s protected by the men and women in our Armed Services. Please sign Blue Star Families' virtual card to thank a Veteran for their service this Veterans Day. Show your support today.
- The Daffodil Project
- The Daffodil Project is the largest volunteer effort in the city’s history.
- In 2001, The Daffodil Project launched as a living memorial in remembrance of the victims of 9/11. This fall marks the project’s 20th anniversary and an opportunity for healing, resilience, and recovery for the city as this year’s project memorializes the victims of 9/11 as well as the victims of COVID-19.
- The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, New Yorkers for Parks, and COME FROM AWAY have partnered to present the “Daffodil Project Community Planting” on October 22, 2021 at North Oculus Plaza from 12:00 pm to 2:00pm on the World Trade Center campus. In honor of the 20th Anniversary of 9/11, all members of the public are welcomed to participate in planting daffodil bulbs that will bloom next spring on campus. Click here to learn more.
- Come From Away: In Concert at the Lincoln Memorial, Washington, D.C.
- On September 10, we came together to honor what was lost and commemorate what we found. Thank you to all who came from away as we shared Come From Away: In Concert at the Lincoln Memorial, presented by Ford's Theatre, and marked the beginning of the 20th Anniversary Year of Commemoration with us.
To post the badge on Instagram, please save this photo to your device and share from the Instagram app.
To post the badge on Facebook, please save this photo to your device and share to Facebook.
Once you've accepted the challenge, please save this photo to your device and share to your Instagram story. Make sure to tag your friends to spread the challenge far and wide!
BOOK IN ADVANCE
Availability tends to decrease closer to the actual performance date.
UPGRADE TO PREMIUM
Premium seats are the best seats in the house, and may still be available when general tickets are not. Buy Premium tickets HERE.
CHAT WITH US
Open our interactive chat window to ask questions about ticketing, learn more about the show and our true story, and more!
A limited number of $38 rush tickets are available for purchase in person at the Gerald Schoenfeld box office when it opens 10 AM (11 AM on Sundays) for that day’s performance only. Limit two per person, subject to availability. Cash & credit cards are accepted.
Broadway performances of COME FROM AWAY will resume on Friday, January 7 2022 at the Schoenfeld Theatre.
With special thanks to our remarkable company, onstage and off, it is because of your talents, dedication, compassion & community that we will continue to welcome audiences to The Rock.
We are here because of you!